1. It’s hard to be a superwoman. It’s doable, but it’s just not easy when you have a laundry to rescue, dinner to cook, dog to bathe, husband to care and work to tend and a kid to feed. And all, sometimes, needs to be done within 24 hours. And still have to look darn pretty while doing it.
2. I still don’t have any clue for the purpose of grey hair and wrinkles except it is a gold mine for make-up industry folks.
3. I will never be the kind of people that find a diamond ring in the 3-dollar purse they bought in Goodwill, nor the person that stumble upon a box of cash in their backyard, nor the one that found Picasso’s original painting in the attic. Nor the one that find the lottery ticket beneath the couch that is worth a million bucks. Pffft.
4. As long as my husband, my kid and my dog live with me, most of the time there would be somebody’s socks on the floor and the socks will magically appear in my living room, kitchen and any random furniture. They must’ve bought magic socks because mine doesn’t do that.
5. Being 37 feels like being 36. Or 35. Only this time my kid is taller and gasoline is more expensive.